Thursday 27 October 2016

Mourinho Apologizes to fans.....see video



After Manchester united's 1-0 win against Man City, Man utd gaffer Jose Mourinho walked over to the stretford end to apologise over their weekend 4-0 loss to Chelsea at Stamford bridge.
Mourinho said after the match while speaking to MUTV:

"It is an important result because this is a knockout competition, if you lose you are out and if you win you are in. It is especially important because it was a way to create a better feeling for the absolutely wonderful fans that I have never seen before in my life. After the defeat at Chelsea, to have this support is incredible. The love that these people have for the club is bigger than the result, it is bigger than the success and the trophies. It is real love and it is real passion. I am very happy for them, I don’t care about myself. I am not happy because it is important for me, I am happy for the fans. I am happy for the players because they have absolutely everything. The performance was not phenomenal, but it was good. What was phenomenal was the spirit, the effort and the solidarity. This is the minimum that we can give to the fans."
 Mourinho also claimed that the scoreline against Chelsea is not a Manchester United result.
See video below


SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: