Friday 9 September 2016

See Who Rejected Manchester United in Favour of Chelsea


                  
Chelsea's N' golo Kante has revealed that Manchester United's new gaffer Jose mourinho tried to convince him to join the red devils. According to reports,Kante said: 'It was amazing to have Mourinho call me, even though I'd been warned before how he would appeal to me. I listened to his arguments about why I should join United. But at that time I have already agreed on either staying at Leicester or leaving for Chelsea." 
The frenchman, who later joined Chelsea for a fee of £32m has gone on to help the blues on three consecutive victories. 
Manchester united went on to strike a world record deal for fellow Frenchman pogba to fill their midfield gap.

Kante was pivotal  for liecester city in their race for the league title last season.





SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: