Thursday 13 September 2018

Campus Celebrity: "...Making it to the finals wasn't what I imagined..." - Miss Ezewuzie Ozioma Lucy, MBGI 2018 TOP MODEL

Correspondent: Duru Victor


The Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State (MBGI) 2018 Pageant  may have come and gone, however many still relive those awesome moments they took away from one of the most followed contest in Imo State, same with the pageant's stars.

And recently, Infoscope Media caught with one of the stars and winners of the contest in person of the MBGI 2018 Top Model,Miss Ezewuzie Ozioma Lucy.

The Imo Star beauty shared her experience at the contest with Infoscope Media in an interview.

Aside her dream of being a great educationist, this beauty is no doubt brainy and ambitious. Enjoy the interview below.

Question:  What is your name and department; What is unique about you?
Answer: My name is Ezewuzie Ozioma Lucy. I'm in the Education and English department, Faculty of  Education, Imo State University, Owerri. I'm unique because i value my self on being an optimistic person, I always try to find the positives in situations.


Question: What came to your mind when you heard about the MBGI Pageant? Did you envision yourself making it to the finals?
Answer:  I considered the pageant and thought it'll be a starting point for me since modelling is my passion but making it to the finals wasn't what i imagined. I was startled when i was announced the MBGI 2ND RUNNER UP (Smiles).


 Question: What's your greatest challenge during the contest and how did you overcome it?
Answer:My greatest challenge during the contest was the camp activities and also having to study for exams in the camp.

Question: Where you at any point made to do what you detested or disliked? If yes, enunciate
Answer: No!
I liked everything i was made to do because in one way or the other, i learnt a lot (Smiles again).

Question: What was the most important thing you learnt?
Answer:  I'm an introvert but i learnt how to stay, accept and associate with people of different characters. That's the most important thing i learnt.


Question: What was your parents/guardians reaction to your participation in the contest?
Answer: My parents gave me positive vibes.
There was no form of discouragement from them at all.


Question: What are Miss Lucy's aspirations?
Answer: : I aspire to grow, earn money, and be a great educationist.


Question: Who's your role model and what's your favourite sport?
Answer: My role model is Samantha Ubani (Imo State queen 2014)
My favorite sport is discus.

Question: What can you never be caught doing?
Answer:  I can never be caught stealing and fighting in public.

 Question: What's next for you after MBGI pageant?
Answer: To accomplish my projects and then contest for other pageants.




SHARE THIS

0 comments: