Tuesday 31 July 2018

Association of Bishop's Court Students (ABCS),IMSU Election 2018: "I am out to bring true leadership to Bishop's Court community" - Kelvin (SSG) Declares

Reporter: Duru Victor



As the Association of Bishop Court Students (ABCS), IMSU goes to the polls (though the exact date has not been fixed) different student politicians have once again made themselves available to vie for the various contestable posts, with more attention to the seat of leadership - The president.

Infoscope Media, led by Duru Victor, had an interview with one of the leading presidential aspirants, Comr. Ogunwa Kelvin Chukwubuike (popularly known as SSG) and the immediate past SSG of ABCS no doubt has the interest of Bishop's Court community at heart.

Below are excerpts from the cheeky interview:

Duru Victor: Tell us your name and alias
Comr. Kelvin: My name is Ogunwa Kelvin Chukwubuike popularly known as SSG.


Duru Victor: What is your vision for ABCS?
Comr. Kelvin: I am on a mission to build a community my people anticipate. A community where emphasis is laid on true leadership. I am out to bring true leadership to Bishop's Court community.




Duru Victor: What is your view on godfatherism? Does it also play out in ABCS politics?
Comr. Kelvin: Yes, it does play out in ABCS politics. I was threatened to step down for my opponent by his godfathers and this is why I'm calling on the students to come out en-masse and vote me in to quench the powers of the so-called godfathers.


Duru Victor: How do you hope to tackle the unfortunate security  challenge while consolidating on the efforts of the previous  administration?
Comr. Kelvin: The previous administration really did a good job as regards the security issue and my administration will do more!


Duru Victor: What will your administration do differently when given the students mandate?
Comr. Kelvin: We will do more. All by God's grace. Let's do more!







SHARE THIS

0 comments: