Saturday 5 May 2018

"They locked me outside my father's house" — they cry of a Caretaker at Aladinmma Alliance.

Njoku Sandra Reporting...

At about 11:00pm, Thursday 3rd May, 2018, the occupants of Ghama F hostel at Aladinmma Alliance locked their caretaker and their security man outside.

According to the occupants of Ghama F hostel, their caretaker have not taken their matters and matters that affect them to heart.




One of the occupants said " we are tired of our caretaker coming back late at odd times.
He comes back at 2:00am and sometimes  at 3:00am midnight, and instead of going to sleep he prefers to disturb the peace of the hostel.

At the time of the incident, the caretaker called the head of security at Aladinmma Alliance who jumped over the gate to open it up for the caretaker.
He was grieved and he said "I was locked out of my father's house,  I was on my boxers and singlet, went out to get something and my tenants locked me out, there is a conspiracy against me".

At early hours of the morning on Friday 4th May, 2018, the said caretaker called the attention of the police force and had his lodge president and chief tax force arrested.

SHARE THIS

0 comments: