Saturday 26 May 2018

Appreciation message from ESA IMSU President-Elect


Correspondent: Duru Victor



I lack enough words to express my gratitude to the whole Education Students.

I never believed that Education students will come in mass to protect their interest the way they did today.

On this note, i stand to assure Esarians that their trust will not be betrayed.

I promise to leave an indelible mark in the Faculty of education at the end of my tenure.

I stand to concretize that all promises must be kept.

Special thanks to all the students and lecturers of the faculty that stood to ensure a free and fair election.

Special thanks to Dean Faculty of education Prof G G Agulanna, and the faculty Advicer Dr Nnadozie for their motherly role to ensure that the election was successful, free and fair.

To all the Comrades and Stakeholders in and Outside the Faculty who made this possible, am really grateful.


Thank you for your believe and trust

May God bless Imo State University!
May God Bless Esarians!
May God bless Faculty of Education!

Comr, Joseph .N. Collins
(Success)
ESA President elect.

SHARE THIS

0 comments: