Friday 27 April 2018

The FUTO Man O' War C-in-C Addresses the Security Issues in FUTO.



MAN O' WAR, FUTO COMMAND

OFFICE OF THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, PTR. IBEZIMAKO MICHAEL

Fellow Nigerian Students...

I Greet You All...

I hope our exams has been going well...? I hope we aren't facing any issues, what so ever...?

Reports have gotten to my desk as regards the "Increasing Harassment & Snatching of stuffs" in our FUTO Community.

I want publicly state that the Man O' War is making sure that we are not faced with future occurrences. We have taken all necessary protocols to check mate any security issue.

Our PRIMARY PURPOSE is the protection of lives & property of Nigerian Students. My topmost agenda is to BRIDGE the gap between Man O' War & FUTO Students.

Do keep the Man O' War updated with any necessary suspicions around your environment. Kindly report any security related challenge or students based issues too to any of our Command base.

This my direct hotline, just in case you have a need to call us ASAP: 08102420488

Man O' War is and will keep being your FRIEND
SUCCESS IN OUR EXAMINATION!!

Yours in Struggle;

Ptr. Ibezimako Michael
C-in-C Man O' War
FUTO COMMAND

SHARE THIS

0 comments: