Saturday 21 April 2018

Increasing rate of "Snatching Stuffs" & "Harassment of all kinds" in FUTO Campus


It has been reported to us that there's sort of increasing rate of "Snatching Stuffs" & "Harassment of all kinds" recently in FUTO.

FUTO Students are secretly undergoing these unfair scenarios inside the Campus without awareness of the Security Agencies in School.

I don't know why FUTO Students now find it difficult to alert the School Security, Man O' War, FUTO Military, ICPC etc of their misfortunes within the Campus.
Tell me ''how will the doctor treat you if he's unaware of your case''...?



This is our Harmattan Semester Examination Session and many students are going for Night Classes, Some students are also going back late at night maybe because of one reason or some other exam related stuffs.
Most of them unfortunately fall into the hands of Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists etc on campus and they find it difficult to Report to Security Agencies.

The other day, a Female FUTO Student was harassed & robbed on her way going to Eziobodo with her friends around Elvis Buka @ 7:45pm.
Now read her story...

"I was going to Eziobodo with my friends and because they were walking very slowly, I got angry and decided to walk fast as it was getting late. Walking through Elvis Buka, a rough man double crossed me and showed me something that looks like a gun in order for me to keep quiet. He told me to follow him to the back of Elvis Buka, very scared, I did. He took my one month old android phone and requested for a quicky sex + extra #5,000 and that if I claim stubborn, he was going to shoot me. I thank God that at this point my 'annoying' friends were passing and chatting, I had to take the risk to start shouting and that was how he ran away through a path way that leads to Mechanical Building with my Phone."

Another FUTO Female student was also harassed on top of a Motorcycle.
This is her own story too...

I boarded a bike going to Eziobodo from the Hostel. On our way to Eziobodo, two boys waved at the Bike Man for Eziobodo and he made it clear that his bike has a space for only one person.

They accepted, on coming close, they brought out their guns and instructed the bike men to give them all his returns that day, they requested for my phone but I had nothing with me. They got angry and gave me a hot slap.
After 2mins, they told us to Zoom off and that was how God rescued me.

All these and many more are happening within the School Campus. Something needs to be done. Security Measured needs to be Strengthened. FUTO Students needs to be at alert to avoid future misfortunes.
Avoid going back home or returning late at night, once it's 8:00pm, please curtail all movements.
Kindly Call the following numbers if there's any suspicion of any kind.

Man O' War, FUTO Command...
0810 242 0488
0810 155 1155
0813 744 5370

FUTO Military...
0816 931 9476

ICPC...
0810 029 5460
0816 839 4891

SUG Public Relations Officer...
Comr. Humble Nelson
0703 546 3545

SUG Director of Welfare...
Comr. Ben Uche
0903 994 1366

SHARE THIS

0 comments: