Monday 5 December 2016

Ben Carson Nominated as the Next U.S Secretary of Housing and Urban development


The U.S President, Donald Trump has appointed the American retired Neurosurgeon to be secretary of the U.S housing and urban development (HUD).

In his statement, he said 'I am delighted to nominate Dr. Ben Carson as the next Secretary of the U.S department of housing and urban development.

"I tap Dr. Ben to help revive America's inner cities. Though I know he has a beautiful mind and is passionate about strengthening families. We had a very nice conversation concerning my urban renewal agenda and economic revival. Ben is a tough competitor, and doesn't give up easily".....

Ben Carson said " after talking with Trump's transition team, I think I can be of very good importance especially to making our inner cities safe and sound for all of us.

SHARE THIS

0 comments: